2001: A Space Odyssey - Film Review

OUTSTANDING FILM
★★★★★- 5 Stars 
      This is a very difficult review to write. Simply because you cannot write about a movie like this. This is a movie that must be seen and experienced. The film's plot is about the dawn of man to the next generation. That is not what you should focus on though. You should focus on the visuals and cinematography that the movie has to offer. For a good week after watching this film, I had to step away from it. I had to gather my thoughts about what I had just seen. It was automatically a 5 star "Outstanding Film" and nothing less. This, I consider, is Kubrick's masterpiece and one of the greatest films ever made.
      I was not expecting the film to be this artful so I was going in ignorant. I was not ready for the "star gate sequence" at all, but that was also a treat. The whole film was made before the age of computer graphic imagery. This makes the movie even more of a marvel. I cannot recommend this film more as it is truly something to behold as you watch.

Comments

Popular Posts